Thursday, January 12, 2006

Other Thoughts

I keep the red window on the back of the camera covered with black gaffers tape along with the seams of the back covered top and bottom with the same tape. I've noticed the lens has a sort of double vision affect in the lower right hand corner. Not sure what it's caused by at this point but it might be the shiny plastic either in front of or behind the glass lens. I will probably disect the camera down to the glass lens itself.

A couple of images had dark triangles on one edge. This is caused by the little useless swing arm that is supposed to offer night/day shooting being loose. I've taped up the slider button in the hopes this will keep it from moving when I don't want it to.

I have also found I sometimes rotate the camera portrait/landscape which is silly because It's a 6x6 square format. Old habits die hard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinda cool site for gaffers tape
http://www.thetapeworks.com

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home